Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I cant believe how long its been since I have written here. The Studio has grown in leaps and bounds over the recent months. All these new clients have been a welcome, and a relief. So of course I am going to share my recent projects here, since I never seem to have the time to update my portfolio. There have a wide variety of projects from lingerie to Land Rover parts.

Exotic Touch Lingerie is a combination of Victorian boudoir and Lady Marmalade.



CartOutlet sells Flammable Cabinets, I used blocks of color to represent the products.




The next site I worked on, Rover Renovations has a minimal look. It incorporates colors directly from Range Rover and design from classic British license plates.



Geeks on the GO has a simple design with vibrant splashes of yellow and incorporates a binary code pattern.



Most recently I completed SteakBrands, I fun site that uses colors of smoke and fire.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home